Conservation of resources with membrane plants
Recycling and recovery of dissolved process materials and solvents are becoming increasingly important and are already required by law in some areas.
Processing and reuse can also save procurement and process costs and reduce detours and dependencies on suppliers. This means that in-house reprocessing saves both the company's own resources and the environment. Many liquid waste products can be processed and separated with our membrane plants to enable proper and environmentally friendly disposal or recycling.
Your benefits at a glance
- Time-efficient reprocessing and recovery of process materials
- Reduction of dependencies on suppliers
- Compliance with legal standards for waste products and recycling
- High thermal and chemical stability for flexible use and a wide range of process media
- Long durability due to robust components
- Detergent-resistant materials
- High and constant performance due to cross-flow construction
- Scaling according to your needs
- Manufacturer with over 20 years of experience in the design and manufacture of membrane plants
Membrane plants are very versatile. The following list therefore contains only examples of potential applications in recycling.
- Process water treatment
- Waste water treatment (COD reduction, disinfection)
- Acid and caustic filtration
- Circulation of solvents
Our team is always at your disposal for advice. Send us your inquiry or contact us by phone.