Service even after commissioning
The practical implementation of our planning is carried out with an extensive range of processing methods. Different separating and joining techniques, surface treatments and surface protection enable flexible, cost- and time-efficient production.
From the procurement of components to the production of individual components and plant assembly, we also implement control cabinet and field cabling, programming, visualization, documentation, delivery and commissioning.
We supply everything from a single source and you receive a ready-to-use, turnkey system of the highest quality.
Prevention and aftercare
Extensive test runs of the finished plant form the basis of our certified quality assurance. We think ahead and put safety first.
This also includes training courses for future operators and extensive documentation according to industrial standards. Regular inspection of wear parts and short response times for service guarantee the reliable use and longevity of your new plant. We take safety very seriously and only supply systems that have been extensively tested in terms of function and safety.
We think ahead as early as the planning stage and achieve constant and realistic delivery times through our established and experienced project management.
Depending on the complexity involved, the implementation corresponds to approx. 30% - 50% of the project duration and approx. 50% - 60% of the project costs. The planned trial run and factory acceptance ensure the functionality and quality of your investment even before delivery.
Certificates and approvals
- Manufacturer qualification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- Manufacturer qualification according to DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- Manufacturer qualification module A1 according to AD 2000
- Manufacturer qualification module A2 according to AD 2000
- Specialist company according to § 19 I WHG
- Manufacturer qualification class B according to DIN V 4113-3
- Manufacturer's qualification CL1 according to DIN EN 15085-2
- Manufacturer qualification Q2 according to DIN 2303
- Industry list